Issue #16, October 2010
- HTML5: Accessibility For All
- One in every ten people in the world has some sort of disabiliy. That’s 650 million potential users of your software, and 650 million people you should think about when developing web sites.
- What Agile Is Not
- Jeff and Tim shuffle the Agile deck and come up with some jokers.
- Good Code Tells the Truth
- Your editor’s favorite characterization of good writing is from Rust Hills, former fiction editor of Esquire magazine: “clarity of perception and expression.” Hew Wolff is talking about something similar here when he characterizes good code as truthful.