Issue #4, October 2009
- Android’s Next Move
- An interview with Hello, Android author Ed Burnette.
- Mail on Rails
- Delivering the mail is a pain. So why configure mail servers and domain keys when you can get existing Web APIs to do the dirty work for you?
- TextMate Tricks
- With a little help from Ruby, James spiffs up his favorite text editor.
- State Secrets
- State machines, workflow, and international treaties.
- Painting with Sound
- Basic tips for home recording to help you tell your story more effectively and sound better.
Plus: Up Front, Choice Bits, How Do We…?, Get a Life, Language Workbenches, Shady Illuminations, The Quiz, Calendar