Issue #21, March 2011
- Punk Rock Languages
- In an era of virtual machines and managed environments, C is the original Punk Rock Language.
- Testing for Web Services
- Just because you are using an external web API for your site doesn’t mean that BDD principles need to go out the window.
- Testing for the Cloud
- The three big differences cloud computing brings with it are really just modern twists on old practices.
- Software Volatility
- The fourth in this four-part series of Big Ideas in software development.
- When Did That Happen?
- How a great mathematician solved a classic problem and laid the theoretical foundation for modern computers.
Plus: Up Front, Choice Bits, Way of the Agile Warrior, The Quiz, Calendar, Shady Illuminations