Issue #22, April 2011
- Advanced Arduino Hacking
- You want to get into this popular open-source electronics prototyping platform, but you don’t want to have to work with development tools designed for artists and hobbyists. Maik shows you how to develop software for Arduino in a professional way.
- Create your Own Arduino IDE
- If you’re going to do serious Arduino development, you may want to work in an environment more like your day job. Here Maik shows how to set up your own IDE.
- Testing Arduino Code
- Ian brings the testing power of the Ruby-based Cucumber testing library to the Arduino.
- Test Abstraction
- Use the techniques in this article to sniff out problems and improve tests by increasing their level of abstraction.
- When Did That Happen?
- Claude Shannon was born in this month in 1916. Two decades later, he made history.
Plus: Up Front, Choice Bits, The Quiz, Calendar, Shady Illuminations