Issue #24, June 2011
- Pair Programming in a Flash
- The rules of pairing, pairing smells, and what you can do when a pair isn’t available.
- Practical Mock Advice
- Zach shows mocks some much-needed respect.
- Language Lessons
- A guide to all the programming language articles published in PragPub to date.
- When Did That Happen?
- The author of the first book on computer programming was born in this month, nearly a century ago.
Plus: Up Front, Choice Bits, Guru Meditation, Way of the Agile Warrior, Calendar, Shady Illuminations